How Mindfulness helps
Mindfulness, combined with psychotherapy, hypnotherapy, NLP, coaching, CBT or EMDR, gives results quickly if you –
- want freedom from anxiety, panic attacks or insomnia
- suffer after traumatic birth, miscarriage, RTA, assault or burglary
- have a fear of flying, interviews or exams
- want ease with public speaking and presentations
- need to shed weight or quit smoking
- have to navigate cancer treatment or
- recover after a death, breakup or bullying
Infertility support, IVF and NaPro coaching for you:
- Are you trying to conceive – is it taking longer than expected?
- Have you recurrent miscarriage, ectopics or failed IVF?
- Maybe you plan IVF here or abroad, NaPro, donor sperm or egg, surrogacy – and need support.
- Perhaps you long for another child and face secondary infertility?
- Struggling to get pregnant – failing to conceive month after month? Time to discover how mindfulness boosts fertility and treats anxiety.
- Doctors recommend my sessions – you can double your chances of conception.
- Dissolve anxiety, stress and mental blocks, improve sleep, shed weight and get sex back on track. Prepare for IVF and NaPro to give yourself the best chance of success.
- Trusted by doctors
- Thirty years of successfully helping people – just like you!
- fertility therapist
- IVF coach
- mindfulness trainer
- qualified midwife.
Discover how I can help you now …more
Latest posts on lifestyle, infertility, fertility treatments, IVF, sex, menopause, cancer and stuff that matters. click here…
Mindfulness helps in surprising ways…
Read my blog – (click here for more)
‘Where did I come from, Mommy?’ If you dread that question from your cherubic and insistent tot, help is at hand from Down-Under! […]
It’s good to hear some amazing news from the world of assisted reproduction. It comes to you via my June visit to the ESHRE conference, held in Lisbon. […]
How much do you know about your clitoris? Discover 25 amazing things you need to know about your clitoris to turbo-charge your sex-life! […]
Men do have a biological clock – but is your man killing his sperm, needlessly, on a daily basis? […]
Can sperm freezing for 18-year-olds save the human race? […]
Fairytale wedding over, Jennifer- a 34-year-old accountant – develops panic attacks. She can’t believe it. Is this a case of ‘post-wedding blues?’ […]