Hi and welcome to my page! Thank you for visiting. I hope you’ll find lots to help you here. Visit my blog for info, comment and discussion.
How can Mindfulness help you?
Mindfulness is combined with psychotherapy, hypnotherapy, coaching, CBT or EMDR. It gives you results quickly if you –
- want freedom from anxiety, panic attacks or insomnia
- suffer after traumatic birth, RTA, assault or burglary
- have a fear of flying, interviews or exams
- want ease with public speaking and presentations
- need to shed weight or quit smoking
- have to navigate cancer treatment
- or recover after a death, a breakup or bullying
Infertility is a major part of my work
- Are you trying to conceive and is it taking longer than expected?
- Have you had recurrent miscarriages or ectopics?
- Maybe you are planning IVF here, or abroad, Napro treatment, donor egg or a surrogate pregnancy.
- Perhaps you long for another child and face secondary infertility.
- Struggling to get pregnant and failing to conceive month after month? Time to discover how mindfulness boosts fertility.
- Doctors recommend it because it can help double chances of conception.
- Dissolve anxiety, stress and mental blocks, improve sleep, shed weight and get sex back on track. Prepare for IVF and give yourself the best chance of success.
- Thirty years of successfully helping people just like you
- clinical hypnotherapist/psychotherapist
- fertility therapist
- IVF coach
- mindfulness trainer
- former midwife.
Discover how I can help you now …more
Latest posts on lifestyle, infertility, fertility treatments, IVF, sex, menopause, cancer and stuff that matters. click here…
Mindfulness helps in surprising ways…
Read my blog – (click here for more)
Every year it’s the same. Out comes the sun after a long winter and the next thing you know, it’s exam season. […]
#FertilityHourIE Aims to Provide a Platform Where Couples & Professionals Can Break Down Barriers and Share Fertility Issues and Concerns
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 21, 2015
#FertilityHourIE, a new virtual meeting place for those affected by fertility issues has launched. Find it on Twitter every Tuesday between 9-10pm by entering the handle #FertilityHourIE. The chat […]
The first baby conceived by IVM has arrived! No, that’s not a typo – it really is I.V.M. full title, ‘In Vitro Maturation.’ an exciting new fertility concept. Pioneered at California’s Marin Fertility Centre, it gives hope to couples struggling with infertility. […]
A new study advises doctors to provide infertility and IVF patients with fertility coaching. The authors name caught my eye and I can’t stop smiling! .
The delightful name belongs belongs to consultant gynecologist, Dr Jolly Joy, who is reproductive subspecialist at Origin Fertility Care Clinic in Belfast and co-author of the new study. Her clinic has […]
Birds do it, bees do it and never, ever, visit the zoo after lunch – you’ll find all the apes at it. Get enough of it and you’re on top of the world – too little and life is tough. […]
If the idea of someone attacking your delicate ovaries with a drill fills you with horror, you’re not alone. I’ve nightmare visions of jackhammers chiseling away, sweat and lumps of mortar flying! […]