Hello and welcome, I hope you’ll find lots to help you here. Check my blog for info, comment and discussion. Visit my contact page to talk with me and make your booking.
How can Mindfulness help you?
Mindfulness, combined with psychotherapy, hypnotherapy, NLP, coaching, CBT or EMDR, gives you results quickly if you –
- want freedom from anxiety, panic attacks or insomnia
- suffer after traumatic birth, miscarriage, RTA, assault or burglary
- have a fear of flying, interviews or exams
- want ease with public speaking and presentations
- need to shed weight or quit smoking
- have to navigate cancer treatment or
- recover after a death, breakup or bullying
Infertility therapy and coaching is a major part of my work
- Are you trying to conceive – is it taking longer than expected?
- Have you recurrent miscarriage, ectopics or failed IVF?
- Maybe you plan IVF here or abroad, NaPro, donor sperm or egg, surrogacy – and need support.
- Perhaps you long for another child and face secondary infertility.
- Struggling to get pregnant and failing to conceive month after month? Time to discover how mindfulness boosts fertility and treats anxiety.
- Doctors recommend my sessions – you can double your chances of conception.
- Dissolve anxiety, stress and mental blocks, improve sleep, shed weight and get sex back on track. Prepare for IVF and give yourself the best chance of success.
- Trusted by doctors
- Thirty years of successfully helping people – just like you!
- fertility therapist
- IVF coach
- mindfulness trainer
- qualified midwife.
Discover how I can help you now …more
Latest posts on lifestyle, infertility, fertility treatments, IVF, sex, menopause, cancer and stuff that matters. click here…
Mindfulness helps in surprising ways…
Read my blog – (click here for more)
Men do have a biological clock – but is your man killing his sperm, needlessly, on a daily basis? […]
Can sperm freezing for 18-year-olds save the human race? […]
Fairytale wedding over, Jennifer- a 34-year-old accountant – develops panic attacks. She can’t believe it. Is this a case of ‘post-wedding blues?’ […]
It’s interesting to see the esteemed watchdog, American Society for Reproductive Medicine – ASRM – has listed five extra tests it recommends infertility patients, and their doctors, to consider carefully. […]
Delighted to have been featured in a fabulous new fertility magazine. […]
It’s sweeping across continents, taking more than the therapy world by storm. A recent Mindfulness book reached the bestseller list, selling 20 million copies in 19 languages. […]